Friday, December 30, 2011

Homebuilt Scuba

Homebuilt Scuba Tube. Duration : 4.70 Mins.


Being a hardcore nerd, I wanted to build my own homemade scuba setup. I soon discovered that breathing through a hose doesn't work because of the change in pressures. After messing around with a few setups I figured a new garden sprayer would do the trick. I was worried that it was going to be too much pressure for my lungs so I attached a regulator onto it... it wasn't really needed but it worked nice anyway haha. After building it, I searched around for new ideas and saw Milkmanx had already built something like it a few years ago, I also saw that all the comments were bitching him out for it being "extremely dangerous". Well piss off. Its not at all if you know your basics, plus its only a few feet of water. I always swam with my lil bro's Gabe and Bryton. Its probably more dangerous driving your fucking kids to the mall. I digress. It was alot of fun to build and I recommend building your own. Use at your own risk and I encourage you to experiment with new badass setups. I'm working on a larger/more expensive setup with old firefighter equipment. I should just buy some damn scuba gear haha, but wheres the fun at there? Music- Europa by Sanata

Keywords: homemade, Scuba, DIY, durell, nerd, PADI, Pool, SCBA, Regulator, Sprayer, wyalusing, hunterhalo

No comments:

Post a Comment